Cake for diabetic patients (using natural sugar). Did you know artificial sweeteners may actually increase the risk of diabetes or worsen your condition? Find out here what makes good sugar substitutes for diabetes. Get the facts on options such as stevia and coconut palm sugar.
Instead of granulated sugar, you can use pureed fruit or even a low-carb sweetener such as erythritol to help reduce the total carb content of your cake even further. Sugar substitutes — Natural and Artificial Most of the diabetic patients struggle in planning a healthy diet as they have very little awareness on the Besides many artificial sweeteners, there are some natural sugar alcohols (Polyols) that are safe to use with half the calories of table sugars (Sucrose). If you use a sugar substitute that has no carbs, you're just screwing yourself over, because Stevia is a green, leafy plant and is the best sugar substitute for diabetic patients. You can have Cake for diabetic patients (using natural sugar) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cake for diabetic patients (using natural sugar)
- Prepare 3 glasses of baking flour.
- Prepare 1 glass of natural honey.
- It’s 1 glass of sunflower oil.
- It’s Half of litre low-fat milk.
- You need 4 of big eggs.
- You need of Baking powder.
- It’s of Flavour of your choice.
A diabetic can eat Angel food cake under most circumstances but you still need to take into account how it will affect your blood sugar. I use the same type of recipe for cakes for my family using Cool Whip. I am a diabetic and the hospital gives angel food cake as a dessert for their diabetic patients. And while most diabetics think that sugar-free candies, cake and desserts are the answer to their woes, research shows Sugar causes a spike in natural insulin levels, a great threat for diabetic patients.
Cake for diabetic patients (using natural sugar) step by step
- Mix 1 glass honey with 1 glass of Sunflower oil until well mixed..
- Separate the egg white and the york, Use the egg white instead of the York. Pour the egg white in the mixture and stir well..
- Add 3 glasses of flour, Add the 1 a half tablespoon to the mixture..
- If the mixture is too thick add milk little by little to obtain the desired texture..
- Ensure the mixture can flow freely from your spoon.
- Grease your small sufuria and pour your mixture in..
- Pre-heat your pan and place a bigger sufuria on the pan. In the sufuria put three small stones..
- Insert your sufuria with the mixture in the sufuria with the three stones.
- Cover with the lid and cook for about 50 mins. to 1 hour.
- Check for the end product.
Acesulfame-K that is used in most sugar-free foods can cause cancer as well as tumors. Find healthy, delicious diabetic cake recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Using a light, sweet cocoa sprinkle in place of frosting adds flavor and moistness to this carb-trimmed cupcake Top it with your favorite frosting and sprinkles for a birthday cake! So what are the best sugar substitutes for diabetes? Interesting, when researchers discovered high fructose corn syrup, they also thought they'd found the halo for an obesity and a possible diabetes cure (because fructose gets processed by the liver and does not require much insulin).