Salmon in Coconut cream. Jamaican Salmon with Coconut Cream Sauce. We try to eat salmon often because it's so healthy, and I love thinking of new ways to make it different and delicious. It's easy, but this dazzler with jerk seasoning is my go-to meal for company. —Joni Hilton, Rocklin, California.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here. Creamy Coconut-Lime Salmon Tastes Like Summer. This creamy skillet salmon is rich without being too decadent. You can have Salmon in Coconut cream using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon in Coconut cream
- You need 500 g of Slice Pink Salmon.
- It’s 2 cups of Water Spinach (Kangkong).
- It’s 11/2 cups of Coconut Cream.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Thai Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of thumb size Ginger, sliced.
- It’s 1 pc. of Chilli Finger, sliced (depends how spicy you want).
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Ground Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Canola oil.
The combo of fresh ginger, lime juice, and basil brightens everything up. Try this salmon dish and let me know what you think about the taste Ingredients: Smoked salmon broccoli coconut cream garlic onion salt pepper fish cubes. Poached Salmon made exotic with a simple, amazing Coconut Lime Sauce!! Tastes like a Thai coconut curry sauce – but it's quick and easy.
Salmon in Coconut cream instructions
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute onion for 30 sec, add ginger and garlic. Cooked for 1 min..
- Add coconut cream, simmer.
- Add chilli, fish sauce and ground pepper. Let it simmer.
- Add Salmon, cooked for 5mins. on each side.
- Add in Kangkong, cook for 2mins, cover and let the steam contiue cooking process.
- Enjoy with rice 🍚.
- Note: Kangkong can be replaced with Baby Spinach. Adjust fish sauce according to taste, if too salty you can add sugar. I used fresh coconut cream, store bought in can is fine but if coconut CREAM is not available you can replaced it with coconut MILK. Instead of 11/2 cup coco cream, use 2 cups coco milk. You can make a large batch of the sauce which can also be use for Shrimp or Crab 😉.
The trick is to caramelise garlic, ginger and lemongrass with a smidge of sugar before adding the coconut milk. This ginataang salmon recipe pertains to steak cut salmon cooked in coconut milk. I then added the coconut cream (you can also use coconut milk as a substitute) and waited for the mixture to boil. As the mixture is boiling, I adjusted the heat to low so that I can simmer the fish. This flavorful meal is filling and perfect for a anyone following a keto diet.