Pork steaks in mushroom sauce. For now I just rubbed some sea salt into these pork loin steaks and went on my merry way to make the sauce. Please, tell me you are still with me. Pork chops baked with potatoes in a creamy mushroom and onion sauce.
Mushrooms, wine, cream, sour cream, and seasonings make an amazing pan sauce for pork loin steaks in this fast and easy recipe. It may sound like an odd combination, but Lambrusco wine, yellow mustard, and sour cream give amazing dimension to this mushroom sauce for pork. Seared Pork Chops with a creamy garlic and herb mushroom sauce is a super easy dinner recipe! You can have Pork steaks in mushroom sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork steaks in mushroom sauce
- Prepare 4 of pork steaks.
- You need 300 g of mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 250 ml of Alpro soya cream.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (minced or finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley (dried).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thyme (dried).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 25 ml of white wine.
- It’s 360 g of plain white rice.
- Prepare Handful of spinach leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Perfect for any night of the week! Pork steaks baked in a delicious mushroom sauce, this is a must served with mashed potatoes, do not add in any extra salt to this recipe! I use one can each of golden mushroom *and* cream of mushroom soup, but that is optional, this recipe may be doubled but will require a larger baking dish. A highly versatile creamy Mushroom Sauce for steak, chicken, pork chops and other seared proteins.
Pork steaks in mushroom sauce step by step
- Season pork steaks with salt and black pepper, then heat 2 tbsp of oil in a large pan..
- Add rice to saucepan and cover with water (slightly more than is enough to cover the rice) then bring to the boil and leave to simmer for around 15 minutes. Occasionally stirring and increasing the heat if needed..
- Fry pork steaks on medium high heat, each side should take around 3 minutes depending on thickness. Take out of pan and allow them to rest on a plate..
- Add mushrooms to the pan, stir for around a minute or 2-3 on medium heat in the remaining juices, then add in the garlic for a further minute, not allowing for the garlic to burn. Add in white wine if using, and allow to reduce by half..
- Pour soya cream into the pan and stir continuously. Reduce heat slightly and add further salt and pepper to your liking, along with parsley and thyme. Stir for around 2 minutes. Then place in the pork steaks. Spoon over the mixture so they are covered and amongst the sauce..
- Allow everything to simmer in the pan alongside the rice. When the rice is done, serve on to plates straightaway, sprinkle some parsley over the top if you wish. Garnish with some fresh spinach leaves..
Luxurious yet incredibly simple to make. You'll want to put this creamy Mushroom Sauce on everything! From steak to chicken, porks chops to roasts, smothered omelettes and baked potatoes. These rich steaks are smothered in a rich mushroom-wine sauce to create a wonderfully savory entree. The tender steaks are sure to be a hit, and would certainly dress up any plate. —Stephanie Allee, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.