BBQ Meatloaf. BBQ Meatloaf Muffins with Sweet Potato Topping are (almost) too cute to eat. Kid's love them because they're fun, you'll love them because they're simple and delicious. Barbeque sauce-infused meatloaf is wrapped with bacon strips for a flavorful and rich twist on the traditional meatloaf. "This meatloaf is very moist and flavorful, and super easy and quick to make." Stop looking for Meatloaf recipes!
My BBQ Meatloaf Recipe has so much flavor from the barbecue sauce, bacon, and cheddar you won't be able to resist having seconds. How to Make Sheet Pan BBQ Meatloaf – Step by Step Photos. Mix the meatloaf ingredients together until evenly combined. You can cook BBQ Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Meatloaf
- You need 1 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1-1/3 lbs of ground chicken or turkey (weight can be approximate) Note ground beef is good but not diabetic diet approved.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond meal.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 3/4 cup of low sugar BBQ sauce (reserve 1/2 cup).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
Divide the mixture in half and then shape each half into a flattened oval. This recipe for a delicious and easy BBQ meatloaf is perfect for a quick and simple weeknight dinner. This is my recipe for bbq meatloaf — meat loaf with a barbecue flare. Work these ingredients by hand into the meat and vegetables until everything is combined and divide your meatloaf in half.
BBQ Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Spray loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- In a small skillet, saute the onion in olive oil until tender. About 5 mins..
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the chicken or turkey (or beef), almond meal, water, egg, 1/4 cup BBQ sauce, garlic powder, basil, thyme and pepper..
- Incorporate onion. If mixture seems too wet, add some more almond meal, but it should be fairly moist..
- Transfer mixture to the loaf pan..
- Bake until cooked through. At least 1 hour. Allow to sit 10 minutes before slicing..
- After plating, drizzle a little warmed BBQ sauce over the top, as desired..
Smoked Meatloaf is an unusual and simply delicious version of a classic favorite. So easy to make from a mixture of ground beef, pork, and turkey with a BBQ sauce topping! Make a tasty, easy-to-make meatloaf glazed with a simple BBQ sauce made from ketchup and seasonings. Take comfort food to the next level with barbecue-basted meatloaf. This recipe takes easy, straightforward meatloaf and gives it a sweet and smoky barbecue twist. "A moist turkey meatloaf that's perfectly seasoned, loaded with Colby jack cheese and brushed with BBQ sauce!