You can have Chicken Kebab using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Kebab
- You need 2 kg of De boned and skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of tomatoe puree.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves minced.
- Prepare of Freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoon of Onion granules.
- It’s 2 Teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Allspice.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of fresh thyme.
- You need 1/2 Cup of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Chicken Kebab instructions
- Add all the ingredients together and mix well..
- Marinade the chicken in the sauce for as long as possible and for best results over night..
- Set the rottiserrie and BBQ for indirect cooking and add some wood for smoking..
- Cook at around 200c for around 1 hour and 30 minutes or until cooked to the right internal temprature..