Fried Spiced Fermented Soybean(Tempe) & Bean Curd(Tahu).
You can cook Fried Spiced Fermented Soybean(Tempe) & Bean Curd(Tahu) using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Spiced Fermented Soybean(Tempe) & Bean Curd(Tahu)
- Prepare 6 Pieces of bean curd cut into pieces.
- It’s 2 of salam leaves (bay leaves).
- It’s 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 500 of water.
- You need 100 ml of thickened coconut milk.
- You need 400 grams of Tempe (fermented soy bean) cut into pieces.
- You need 1 of lemon grass, bruised.
- Prepare 1 cm of galangal, bruised.
- You need to taste of Salt, sugar.
- It’s of Spices (ground).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of peppercorns.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander, roasted.
- It’s 4 of candlenuts, roasted.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of shallots (large).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
Fried Spiced Fermented Soybean(Tempe) & Bean Curd(Tahu) instructions
- Fry bean curd until half cooked, the set aside. Saute ground spices and lemon grass, Kaffir lime leaves, salam leaves and galangal until fragrant..
- Add water and coconut milk and bring to the boil. Toss in tempe (fermented soy bean) and Bean Curd (tofu). Simmer over low heat until the gravy has thickened. Remove from the heat and serve..