Garlic Wild Mushrooms On Toast.
You can cook Garlic Wild Mushrooms On Toast using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Wild Mushrooms On Toast
- You need 300 g of mixed wild mushrooms, I used Porchini and Parasols.
- You need of Toasted bread of your choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of salted butter,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of reduced fat crème fraiche,.
- Prepare 2 of crushed cloves of garlic,.
- It’s of Dried or fresh chives,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season,.
Garlic Wild Mushrooms On Toast step by step
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add the butter. Once melted add the crushed garlic and stir. Fry until fragrant for around 30-40 seconds..
- Add in all of your chopped mushrooms. Prepare the toast whilst the mushrooms are cooking. Stir the mushrooms now and then to prevent sticking to the pan. Season with salt and pepper..
- Sprinkle with chives and once the mushrooms are cooked turn off the heat..
- Stir through the crème fraiche until the sauce becomes thick and creamy..
- Serve up on top of buttered toast with a sprinkling more of chives and a final crack of black pepper and enjoy!.