Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus.
You can have Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 4 Spring of rosemary.
- It’s as needed of Garlic granules.
- It’s as needed of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper powder.
- It’s 1 packet of asparagus.
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus instructions
- Cut the lemon in half and place it inside the chicken cavity with the rosemary sprigs..
- Drizzle the chicken with olive oil, garlic granules, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven at 190 C for the time recommended for the weight of your chicken..
- When the chicken is cooked take it out of the oven and let it rest at room temperature..
- Put the asparagus on a baking tray lined with foil, drizzle with the oil from the resting chicken tin and squeeze the baked lemon over the top. Coat them well in the oil and juice then bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Carve and serve with more of the resting juices spooned over the chicken..