Pork Belly in Sherry Marinade.
You can have Pork Belly in Sherry Marinade using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Belly in Sherry Marinade
- It’s 4-6 slices of pork belly.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of dry sherry wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of pimento paste (see step).
- It’s 1 tsp of House seasoning (see step).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of dry bay leaves.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need of Juice of half lime.
- It’s of Juice of half lemon.
- You need 2-4 of dried chillies, crushed (depending on preference).
Pork Belly in Sherry Marinade step by step
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a bowl..
- I used homemade pimento paste but it can be brought in in any portuguese shops. See link for recipe. https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/368965-pimentao-the-traditional-way?token=VEQXZaRxhadkA4ErHAjhjiWj.
- House seasoning was also homemade. See link for recipe. https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/9066291-house-seasoning?token=AUtBPvCaUNwAKimFaSgUFYDi.
- Place the pork belly in a bowl and coat well with the marinade. Allow to marinade for at least 4 hours. Preferably overnight to 48 hours for better flavours. Turning the meat once so that both sides are evenly marinaded..
- Heat the coals or grill..
- Drain from the marinade and cook on each side for 5-8 minutes or until fully cooked through and slightly crispy on the outside..