Slow cooker Chicken in Curry Sauce.
You can have Slow cooker Chicken in Curry Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Chicken in Curry Sauce
- It’s 120 g of peeled raw Ginger root.
- You need 100 g of large red or green Chillies.
- Prepare 23 cloves of garlic (3 Bulbs).
- It’s 2 tsp. of Ground Turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Ground Cumin.
- You need 3 tsp. of mild curry powder.
- You need 2 of Knorr Chicken Stock Cubes.
- Prepare 1000 of g/1 Kg of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 300 g of potatoes.
- You need 300 g of Frozen Garden Pea's.
- It’s 6 of large brown onions.
- It’s of Table Salt and Ground Black Pepper when done.
Slow cooker Chicken in Curry Sauce step by step
- Put Chicken Breasts in Slow Cooker,cover with plenty of cold water,wash the outer surfaces of the Chillies under running cold tap water – add too the slow cooker,add whole – peeled cloves of the garlic,raw ginger and Spices,plus the mild curry powder,also add the Knorr Chicken Stock Cubes..
- The following day – add peeled potatoes,onions and Frozen Garden Peas,will only need 3 hours in the slow cooker,once cooked – then let everything get cold – put the chicken breasts too one side.
- Take stalk's off of the Chillies and then blitz all of the stewed curry in a Nutri Ninja Blender or some kind of similar Blender,and then heat up the Curry Sauce,add the cooked chicken breasts and then probably serve with cooked Rice..