Prawn stir fry. If no one would judge us we would eat this stir fry every single night. Have dinner ready in minutes with this easy prawn stir-fry recipe with spicy chilli sauce and crunchy pak choi. Find more prawn recipes at Tesco Real Food.
Vegetable Stir Fry Recipes on Yummly Prawn Stir-fry, Honey Soy Garlic Prawn Stir-fry, Stir-fried Tiger Prawns With Asparagus And Stir-fried Shirataki Noodles with Prawn and VegetablesYutaka. Learn How To Make Prawns Stir Fry from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar. You can cook Prawn stir fry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prawn stir fry
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Prawns 🍤.
- You need of I large bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes 🍅.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli 🥦.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of garlic 🧄.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare of Spring onions 🧅.
- Prepare 3 of tp soy sauce.
- You need 3 of tp oyster sauce.
- It’s cube of Stock.
- It’s 1 of tp sriracha sauce.
- You need 1 of bulb onion 🧅.
- It’s 2 of fresh chilli 🌶.
- You need of Coriander.
- You need of Avocado oil.
Make this easy & quick oriental cuisine recipe at your home in restaurant style. Try our Indian stir-fried prawns for dinner. Stir fragrant spices with juicy king prawns and sweet peppers for a protein-packed midweek meal ready in under half an hour. This simple stir fry recipe with prawns, noodles and broccoli, makes a quick and tasty midweek Prawn and Noodle Stir-Fry Recipe-prawn recipes-recipe ideas-new recipes-woman and home.
Prawn stir fry instructions
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, sriracha, and stock cube and set aside.
- In a pan add oil, heat up and fry the ginger and garlic till fragrant and add all veggies (chopped). Stir fry for 5mins.
- Then add prawns, cook till pink and add the mixture set aside. Stir everything together and cook for further 5mins till everything is well incorporated. Sprinkle coriander on top and serve with rice or noodles. Ps: taste for salt before adding any, soy sauce and stock cube can be salty. Enjoy x.
Prawns cook quickly, making them perfect for stir frying. From spicy chilli prawns to Chinese stir fried prawns, we have loads of prawn stir fries so you can find your go-to. Prawns fry recipe – a quick prawns stir fry made with simple and easily available ingredients. I have used fresh black tiger prawns to make this stir fry. Any variety of prawns or shrimp can be used.