My Sausage, Mushrooms & Pepper Pasta Bake 😘.
You can cook My Sausage, Mushrooms & Pepper Pasta Bake 😘 using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Sausage, Mushrooms & Pepper Pasta Bake 😘
- You need 250 g of chestnut Mushrooms.
- It’s 4 of Thick Beef Sausages fried to colour not cook through.
- It’s 1 tbls of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of medium onion.
- You need 1 of Garlic clove crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Fresh Basil.
- You need 1 of dried Chicken Stock cube.
- You need 2 cup of boiling water mix chicken cube.
- Prepare 1 of green Sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red sweet pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cracked black peppercorns.
- You need 3 cups of Pasta twists.
- It’s 125 g of Mozzarella Cheese Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tin of crushed Tomatoes.
- You need 1 tin of Red Pepper Soup.
- You need of Some Fresh Parsley for Garnish.
My Sausage, Mushrooms & Pepper Pasta Bake 😘 instructions
- Colour the sausages then set aside cut them into chunky bites..
- Add the olive oil to the croc pot and heat up. Add the onions fry for 1 minute then add the mushrooms mix in and add the garlic stir and next add the cut up sausage simmer for 5 minutes then add the chicken stock, pepper soup and Tomatoes bring to the boil then simmer..
- Tomatoes, chicken stock and pasta.
- Add the sweet peppers and the Pasta add salt and pepper basil.mix in. Then add the Basil mix in. Bring back to the boil..
- Add the lid and add the croc pot to a preheated oven 160°C for 30 minutes..
- Take out, add the mozzarella cheese mix in and Serve hot..